Merriam School PTO Mission
Merriam PTO parents:
- Volunteer and work together to facilitate parent and faculty communication
- Advocate for students
- Work to enrich the Merriam community
- Raise funds to enrich the educational experience at Merriam
Each year, the Merriam parent community:
- Hosts events that build community and allow families to socialize (the Fall Fair, International Night, and more)
- Funds the Teaching Assistants in each classroom
- Conducts educational “Community Conversations” to augment our knowledge
Join in the fun of the PTO and start to realize the benefits of your involvement.
THE FIRST STEP IS TO EMAIL THE PTO CO-CHAIRS!
We’ll work with you to find a role that matches your skills and interest to your time availability. Contact either Co-Chair for more information
We look forward to working with you this year to enrich the Merriam community!